Dear customers, due to the current Movement Control Order, your parcel may take a little longer to arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and rest assured that we are doing our best to fulfill your orders as soon as possible! You may continue to track your parcel if you have received the tracking link via your email.
- All deliveries are within Malaysia and Internationally. Street names and POSTCODE must be correct and accurate.
- We do not deliver to P.O boxes
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address.
- To track your order, please use the tracking ID sent to you in the confirmation email of your items have been shipped out. As a precaution, please keep the receipt of the delivered product.
- For Peninsular Malaysia: we charge RM6 for the first 1kg and subsequent RM1 per 0.2kg for orders below RM200.
- For Sabah & Sarawak: we charge RM12 for the first 1kg and subsequent RM2 per 0.2kg for orders below RM200.
- International Orders: Please do contact us for international shipping quote.
- Free shipping (MALAYSIA ONLY) is provided if the order (after discount, if applicable) is RM200 and above
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 - 8 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 - 10 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes. We are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame as we are using third party courier service such as GDex (Pen. Malaysia) PosLaju (Sabah & Sarawak), and FedEx (International)
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVE PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.